Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: Moses W. Johnson and other Johnsons of Jackson Cou...

  • John Green
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 23, 2008
      Martha (Arnold) Green also had sisters named Cynthia and Mary who
      married Curtis and Barnabas McCollum respectively. Curtis' daughter
      Charlotte married William H. Green who was the nephew of the James who
      married Martha. Curtis' son Newton Franklin McCollum married William's
      sister Nancy Emaline Green. The wheel goes round and round! I have
      always thought that everybody living on Larkin's Fork were related to
      each other in some way or other and most likely with multiple links.

      John McCollum Green