Re: [jacksongenealogy] Surname: Young

  • Stirling Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
      One of my mysteries.My grtgrandfather Walker J.Coyle is listed as a boarder with a Young family on 1870 cencus which was taken just prior to his marraige.Walker & Nancy Coyle's daughter Inez(my grandmother) later married a Young in Dallas.I have been trying to find a link between my Dallas Youngs and these Scottsboro Youngs,maybe just a coincidence.stirling A.Young

      gina_v_isme <ginavacala@...> wrote: Is anyone related to the Young family from in Jackson County?