RE: Moses W. Johnson and other Johnsons of Jackson County

  • Jim Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2008
      I notice that Moses W. Johnson had a grant in Section 35 and Section 11 of
      Township 1S-Range 3E dated 1858-1859. There is also a William P. Johnson in
      Section 11. Finally, has anyone done work on the Johnson and allied
      families in the range of 1830-1850 in Jackson County? My ancestor William
      Owen Johnson married Jane Jincey Evans probably in Jackson County around
      1845.

      Jim Johnson