Re: [jacksongenealogy] Williams

  • bbrock1945@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2008
      Hello,
      Do you know if SAMUEL WILLIAMS had any connection to a JOHN WILLIAMS?? I am searching for the parents of a MATHERSEY (Thersa/Thersy, etc.) whom I believe was the daughter of a John and Christina(?) Wiliams.

      Mathersey was born in JA CO AL in 1820, believe she attended the Paint Rock Baptist Church and m. a Peter Blackwell.? He died, then she removed to Missouri.

      I would love to find some connection to other WILLIAMS in Ja Co AL.

      Thank you,
      BRENDA