Re: [jacksongenealogy] Benson Photos BENTLEY surname

  • paula stockebrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      I have an Almanna Bentley who marries Passon Walls in Calhoun...They are on the 1850 census in Calhoun County AL...Know of her?Almanna Bentley-Walls is 19 in 1850.
      Thanks
      Paula

      nanahhcl <hhcl@...> wrote:
      Could you please send me copies of the Benson Photos. My Grandfather
      Henry Wright Benson was the son of William N. Benson and Jim Ann
      Bentley and the Benson family members that you have listed are in the
      same lineage. Thanks so much.