Re: [jacksongenealogy] Yahoo Toolbar-Regina

  • Sharon Dover Romanek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
      Glad you were able to. Sometimes it gets confusing.

      Take Care

      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Primary e-mail: sromanek@...
      Secondary e-mail: sromanek@...
      Fax: 1-952-516-1084
      Researching: WI & IL Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston,
      NC-Williams, NC & AL Edge, NY-Smith, Kirksey, NY-Demers, NY-Murphy, VT-Allen

      I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive,
      soft and still, "Daughter, if you don't
      remember us, who will ?"-----------

      Want a photo of an ancestor's grave? Try http://www.cemeterysurveysinc.com/