Ancestors of Walker Elmer Parker & James T.S. Parker

  • wparker@usabackgrounds.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2001
      Need help locating information about Walker (Walter?) Elmer Parker &
      his father --> James T.S. Parker. Current information suggests that
      James T.S. Parker married Mary Adams and may have produced Walker
      (Walter?) Parker, my paternal grandfather. James T.S. Parker
      apparently later married Lula Bulman. Need to confirm both marriages
      and the cause of death of Mary Adams. Would also like to know if
      there were additional children born to James & Mary Adams and any
      children to James & Lula.

      We think James T.S. Parker's parents were John T.S. Parker and Martha
      Maples. John Parker's parents may have been Issac and Susannah (last
      name unknown - may have been "Isom."

      I would really appreciate any information about my family beyond
      Walker Elmer Parker. Need dates of birth, death, any personal
      history, etc. on each family member. We know that most were born
      and/or buried in Union Cemetary in Woodville, AL.

      Thanks so much for any help in directing me to this information.

      William L. Parker