Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Dean ????? Jackson county...circa...1930

  • lewatkins
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 3, 2008
      From: mark thomas
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 8:14 PM
      Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Dean ????? Jackson county...circa...1930

      Mark, there was a "City of Dean" Jackson County, Alabama 1930 Federal Census. I found some of my relatives on it.
      Hope this is of help...You may want to try the near by community of " City of Phillips" also.
      Yesteryear these names were only known to the ole timers as Dean and Phillips communities, I'm told.
      I'm looking for Mary Parrott THOMAS' dad & mom in that area....
      Appreciate any clues what so ever.
      Mary

      Recent Activity
      a.. 1New Members
      b.. 2New Photos
      Visit Your Group
      Real Food Group
      Share recipes

      and favorite meals

      w/ Real Food lovers.

      Yahoo! Groups
      Get info and support

      on Samsung HDTVs

      and devices.

      Best of Y! Groups
      Discover groups

      that are the best

      of their class.
      .

    • mark thomas
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 4, 2008
        Please send me this line of Thomas as I'm not familiar with Mary Parrott Thomas.

        My e-mail is williet_6757@....

        I am related to at least two seperate lines in Jackson co. The William Carroll Thomas line from Thomas Cove near Kennamer Cove and the John Jack Thomas line from Cherokee co. and Ga.

        Thanks,
        Mark