Re: [jacksongenealogy] GEORGE W. and JULIA THOMAS in 1930 CENSUS

  • mark thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Thanks Ann,
      I still can't find them in a cemetery. George W. was a preacher, so they may have moved to another church somewhere in their old age.

      "Ann B. Chambless" <rabc123@...> wrote:
      The 1930 census for George W. and Julia Thomas shows them in Precinct 39 which was Deans Chapel voting precinct. The left margin shows the Thomases lived on Deans Chapel and Henagar Road. This would be the same as current Highway 40. The area is two to three miles northeast of Dutton.
      Ann Chambless