Old Funeral Directors List

  • Sharon Dover Romanek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Does anyone on the list know if there is a source for funeral homes in the area from the 1900's? I am looking for a needle in a haystack and need some help if anyone knows the answer to this.

      Thanks in advance.

      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Primary e-mail: sromanek@...
      Secondary e-mail: sromanek@...
      Fax: 1-952-516-1084
      Researching: WI & IL Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, NC-Williams, NC & AL Edge, NY-Smith, Kirksey, NY-Demers, NY-Murphy, VT-Allen

      I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive,
      soft and still, "Daughter, if you don't
      remember us, who will ?"-----------

      Want a photo of an ancestor's grave? Try http://www.cemeterysurveysinc.com/