HAMMAN

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2007
      Valley Head Cemetery, Valley Head, Dekalb County, Alabama

      Hamman, Carrie E. b. Mar 7, 1892 d. Jan 12, 1980 next
      to Paul H. & Infant Wallace Hamman
      Hamman, Christina Cook b. 1763 d. Jan 28, 1842
      beside Phillip Hamman; born York Co.,
      PA
      1763, d. Valley Head, AL Jan 28, 1842
      Hamman, Franklin b. Sep 29, 1933 d. May 17, 1987 SP4
      US Army KOREA
      Hamman, Grady Lee b. Oct 17, 1926 d. Apr 1, 1981
      Hamman, Ida B. b. 1860 d. 1940
      Hamman, Kate N. b. 1899 d. 1996
      Hamman, Pansy Lee b. 1897 d. 1955 Next
      to Ida B. & Paul H. Hamman
      Hamman, Phillip b. 1750 d. 1832
      Beside Christine Cook Hamman; VA PVT 12
      VA
      RGT REV WAR
      Hamman, Wallace Clarence no date no date an
      infant, next to Carrie E. Hamman
      Hammon, Linda I. b. Dec 7, 1952 d. Sep 5, 1993 ss
      Ralph C. Hammon; Wife, Mother, Friend
      Hammon, Marshal E. b. Nov 4, 1917 d. Dec 16, 1917 s/o
      W. B. & Alice Hammons
      Hammon, Paul H. b. Dec 2, 1887 d. Feb 2, 1979 next
      to Carrie E. & Pansy Lee Hamman
      Hammon, Ralph C. b. Sep 1, 1953 no date ss
      Linda I. Hammon; Father
      Hammond, Alice H. b. 1885 d.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      8:48 AM

    • Janet Wright
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
        This is very interesting. Is anyone in position to take photos of
        the graves of old Philip Hamman and Christina Hamman?
        It would be great to have these posted on findagrave.com as they seem
        to have a lot of descendants.

        Does anyone have a record that Phillip and Christina Hamman had a
        daughter Elizabeth who married William Blanchett/Blansit? From the
        1850 census information for DeKalb Co. Alabama it appears Elizabeth
        Blanchet was born about 1797 in Virginia. Family stories say she was
        a Hamman. William Blanchett/Blansit sold his Jackson County land in
        1836 and moved to DeKalb County. Anyone else researching this family
        (Blansit / Blancett)?

        Janet Wright

        On Sep 10, 2007, at 11:49 PM, <rgpipes@...>
        <rgpipes@...> wrote:

        > Valley Head Cemetery, Valley Head, Dekalb County, Alabama
        > Hamman, Christina Cook b. 1763 d. Jan 28, 1842
        > beside Phillip Hamman; born York Co., PA
        > 1763, d. Valley Head, AL Jan 28, 1842
        > Hamman, Phillip b. 1750 d. 1832
        > Beside Christine Cook Hamman; VA PVT 12 VA
        > RGT REV WAR

      • Rayedene
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
          Janet,

          I have the genealogy on Phillip Hamman given to me by Hamman researchers. There was an Elizabeth born to Phillip and Christina 1790 in KY, but my data shows she married a Levi Lacy. Looks as if only Phillip's first child, John was b VA.
          All the rest to 1802 were b in Montgomery Co KY. He came to Fackler in Jackson Co after being in KY for 40years. There is no Blansit, Blansett in my data base.

          Try Rob Walker at 1781cleowalker@... . He has the complete Hamman line. Also, my notes show that there was a Peter Hamman that came over with Phillip in 1772.

          Rayedene

          <rgpipes@...> wrote:

          > Valley Head Cemetery, Valley Head, Dekalb County, Alabama
          > Hamman, Christina Cook b. 1763 d. Jan 28, 1842
          > beside Phillip Hamman; born York Co., PA
          > 1763, d. Valley Head, AL Jan 28, 1842
          > Hamman, Phillip b. 1750 d. 1832
          > Beside Christine Cook Hamman; VA PVT 12 VA
          > RGT REV WAR

        • Janet Wright
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
            Thanks Rayedene!

          • rgpipes@hughes.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
              There is information in The Jackson County Heritage about Phillip HAMMAN.
              Regina

              _____

              "mailto:1781cleowalker%40juno.com"1781cleowalker@... . He has the
              complete
              > Hamman line. Also, my notes show that there was a Peter Hamman that
              > came over with Phillip in 1772.
              >
              > Rayedene
              >
              >> .

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.