my family

  • Tammy Hastings
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
      I looking for researcher researching these names......
      Wilkins
      Tidwell
      Keel
      Pitts
      Roberts
      Robertson
      LeGrand
      Smith
      Alvas/Ayers
      Hastings
      Russell
      Shankles
      Romans
      Pendergrass
      Miller
      Hall
      Pace
      Swanner/Swanger
      Hester
      Rickles
      Proctor
      Anyone during research on any of these names, please write back to me
      at tammyreginahastings@...
      Thank you
      Tammy
    • Taterib@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2001
        My cousin married a Shankles from Jackson County Alabama. He has since passed
        away. His name was Donald Ray Shankles. His son lives in Stevenson, Al. His
        name is Donald Ray Shankles. What info do you want? I will try & find out
        something for you..

        Judy Shrader Tate