Re: [jacksongenealogy] Mary Winn/Paint Rock Valley book

  • ALJO68@CS.COM
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 6, 2001
      I HAVE TRIED TO CHECK MY JONES FAMILY, CAN'T FIND ANYTHING MUCH.
      I KNOW MY GRANDPA JOHN ISBELL IS BURIED AT BLUE SPRINGS CEMETARY IN
      LARKINSVILLE AL.(JACKSON CO.) I DON'T KNOW IF HE HAD CHILDREN OTHER THAN MY
      GRANDMOTHER (JENNIE) I HAVE HEARD SHE DIED IN THE 30'S IN
      BRYCE HOSPITAL IN TUSCALOSSA AL. JOHN ISBELL WAS MY GREAT GRANDPA ITHINK HE
      MIGHT HAVE BEEN MARRIED BEFORE THE WIFE BURIED WITH HIM
      HER NAME IS LAURA. THATS ABOUT ALL I KNOW THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP.

      THANKS ALFRED L
      JONES