Re: [jacksongenealogy] surnames who marry Walls

  • paula stockebrand
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 5, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      I just made a list of some surnames: individuals who marry into my Wall families:

      "Rackley, Browning, Womack, Johnston, Wesson, Walker, Walden
      Gramling, Island, Smith, Tatum, Barnett, Ryan, Sims, Hinds, Blackwood, Williams, Bentley, Browning, Boyce, Maness, Bagwell, Watson, Tracy, Harvey, Kachel, Talley, McCullough (McCulloch), Kennamour. Also "Wheeler and Bynum" are important.
      If anyone wants the marriage info, you can write me at
      pfabionar@...
      (Paula)

    • Helen Lopez
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 20, 2011
        Thank you very much Ms. Chambless for the info regarding Jackson County History by J. R. Kennamer.

        The store that has a copy deals in used books and they only have one used copy that is in excellent condition and have it priced at $50.00.  Glad I didn't go ahead and buy it.

        I have also received info that the Library in Scottsboro and the Heritage House have copies for sale.  Will be going to Scottsboro next week and will stop by and see if I can't purchase one at the Library.

        Again, thank you for your assistance.

        Helen