Re: [jacksongenealogy] TVA Project

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
      Billy

      My dad worked on the project but I was only 11 in 1951. My dad has passed
      away. I worked for a contractor on the second faze of the project but this
      was in 1958. One man fell from the top of the construction in 1958 and was
      killed but this was later than your incident.

      Are you kin to Willie and Ken Maynor?

      Bill Cagle