Re: [jacksongenealogy] LEDBETTER, Mollie (Mary)

    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 3, 2007

      Are you sure of her death date? The only Mollie Bradford I could find is listed as buried in Old Baptist (part one Hollywood) with dates of 1868-1929. This is the same cemetery where Henry Bradford and some of their children are buried. If this is her and she died in 1929 not in 1922 then this is probably her death info.

      Alabama Death Index Jackson County

      Mary J. Bradford Feb 1929 Vol 11 Roll 2 Page 5452

      There is also a Mary B. Bradford Mar 1928 Vol 13 Roll 2 Page 6219

      You can order copies of death certificates at Susette Cook's website for $3.00 each. Just Google Susette Cook to get her site.

      Mollie Bradford said on the 1910 census she had been married once.

    • Helen Lopez
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 20 12:23 PM
        Thank you very much Ms. Chambless for the info regarding Jackson County History by J. R. Kennamer.

        The store that has a copy deals in used books and they only have one used copy that is in excellent condition and have it priced at $50.00.  Glad I didn't go ahead and buy it.

        I have also received info that the Library in Scottsboro and the Heritage House have copies for sale.  Will be going to Scottsboro next week and will stop by and see if I can't purchase one at the Library.

        Again, thank you for your assistance.

        Helen