Re: [jacksongenealogy] Ledbetter & Bradford Census

  • purplecraze38@charter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
      I appreciate your help so much, I will go over this and see if I can make sure that this Mollie Ledbetter is my Mollie that married Henry. The reason Mollie can't be found in 1930 is she died in 1922. She is buried at Old Baptist in Holywood. If you think of something else from this just let me know. Have a nice day, Regina