ROLL CALL

  • gregthomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2001
      My name is Tonda Thomas and here is a list of the names I am researching in Jackson Co. AL.

      Collins (MAJOR BRICK WALL HERE)
      Culver
      Isbell
      Birdwell

      Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    • Regina Pipes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2001
        What county are you looking for?  I know that there is several COLLINS, CULVER and Isbell families in Jackson County, Al.
        Regina GRIDER Pipes

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2001

          I know a Collins family that lived in Jackson County.  My Aunt Nellie Gray married a Collins.  I’m not sure how to spell his name.  They called him Thayor.  He and Nellie have been deceased for 10 to 20 years.  They had 12 or 14 children.  I have lost touch with most of them.  The oldest daughter, Lois Collins married Troy Crabtree.  They live in Estill Springs, TN.   There was a Bonnie, now deceased, a Lorraine now deceased, a Lloyd, a Troy, a Kenneth, a Delbert, and an Elizabeth, and others.  If you think this could be the family you are looking for, let me know, and I will try to find out something.

          Ruby Headrick Brown