Burton Ledbetter

  • purplecraze40
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 31, 2007
      I am looking for any info on Burton Ledbetter. He was born around 1836
      to Pleasant Ledbetter. He married Margaret. They had 2 daughters
      Missouri Alabama and Mollie. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Regina
    • Helen Lopez
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 20, 2011
        Thank you very much Ms. Chambless for the info regarding Jackson County History by J. R. Kennamer.

        The store that has a copy deals in used books and they only have one used copy that is in excellent condition and have it priced at $50.00.  Glad I didn't go ahead and buy it.

        I have also received info that the Library in Scottsboro and the Heritage House have copies for sale.  Will be going to Scottsboro next week and will stop by and see if I can't purchase one at the Library.

        Again, thank you for your assistance.

        Helen