Re: [jacksongenealogy] JACKSON COUNTY HERITAGE BOOK

  • Tracy Fossett Wilson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
      The email address for the Heritage Center is heritage@...

      Tracy Fossett Wilson
      Jackson Co, AL
      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/fossettgenealogy
      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/tranmergenealogy
    • clswagler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
        The email address for the Heritage Center is as follows:

        heritage@...

        Cindy
      • Ann B. Chambless
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 13, 2011
          The great part about owning the Jackson County Heritage Book is the
          insight you receive from reading about county landmarks and events IN
          ADDITION TO the family histories. It is one thing to study one, two,
          three, or even more families, BUT to really know where and how they
          lived, you need to know more about their surroundings including
          churches, schools, and neighbors. These things (and more) are to be
          found in the $50.00 JACKSON COUNTY HERITAGE BOOK. In my estimation, you
          are cheating yourself if you limit your research to just your immediate
          family.
          ALSO, when you purchase the book, you are saying to the wonderful people
          who spent innumerable hours to collect and produce this book that you
          appreciate their efforts. I can say this without reservation as I had
          nothing to do with the production of this book other than submitting the
          well researched info on five of my family lines.
          Ann B. Chambless