RE: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Maynor and Waller

  • billy maynor
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
      Thanks for your reply! Bryant Maynor was my great grandfather. Cecil
      Maynor was my uncle, and Charles and Judy are my first cousins. I had
      written a book on this Maynor line about a year ago, which dates back to the
      1700's. However, I'm trying to fill in some holes or missing data. I try
      to get as current as I can. One line that I'm trying to find more info on
      is the John Wallace Waller and Sallie Ann Maynor line. As far as the Maynor
      posts, I like to use this forum to correspond with my Maynor line and other
      Maynor lines. However, I do love the Jackson Co., AL history that I see in
      this forum and seeing other surnames also. Great forum!

      http://newlivehotmail.com