RE: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Maynor and Waller

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
      In the 1910 census Jackson County I see a Bryant MAYNOR that says he was
      born in Fl. and his parents were born in N C. What are you searching for?
      Seems like you have all the census.

      I knew a Judy and Charles MAYNOR in Hollywood. Judy still lives there.
      Think their father's name was Cecil Maynor.
      Regina

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
        Thanks for your reply! Bryant Maynor was my great grandfather. Cecil
        Maynor was my uncle, and Charles and Judy are my first cousins. I had
        written a book on this Maynor line about a year ago, which dates back to the
        1700's. However, I'm trying to fill in some holes or missing data. I try
        to get as current as I can. One line that I'm trying to find more info on
        is the John Wallace Waller and Sallie Ann Maynor line. As far as the Maynor
        posts, I like to use this forum to correspond with my Maynor line and other
        Maynor lines. However, I do love the Jackson Co., AL history that I see in
        this forum and seeing other surnames also. Great forum!

        http://newlivehotmail.com