Re: Maynor and Waller

  • bluebill68
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
      Yes, they are Sallie Ann Waller's brothers. Of course, in 1920,
      John W. is listed with a new wife, Minnie. Sallie died in 1916.
      Bart and Andy were her brothers, who are living near her.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, <rgpipes@...> wrote:

      > I see the WALLERS in the 1910 and 1920 Jackson County Hollywood
      census and
      > next door is some MAYNORS.
      >
      > Regina
      >
      > _____

      AL,
      > and I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that could share
      some
      > with me. Thanks!
      >
      > Billy Maynor
      > HYPERLINK "mailto:billywmaynor%40hotmail.com"billywmaynor@...

      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      7/3/2007
      > 10:02 AM

      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      7/3/2007

    • rgpipes@hughes.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
        In the 1910 census Jackson County I see a Bryant MAYNOR that says he was
        born in Fl. and his parents were born in N C. What are you searching for?
        Seems like you have all the census.

        I knew a Judy and Charles MAYNOR in Hollywood. Judy still lives there.
        Think their father's name was Cecil Maynor.
        Regina

        _____

        Yes, they are Sallie Ann Waller's brothers. Of course, in 1920,
        John W. is listed with a new wife, Minnie. Sallie died in 1916.
        Bart and Andy were her brothers, who are living near her.

        --- In HYPERLINK
        "mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com"jacksongenealogy@-yahoogroups.-co
        m, <rgpipes@...-> wrote:

        > I see the WALLERS in the 1910 and 1920 Jackson County Hollywood
        census and
        > next door is some MAYNORS.
        >
        > Regina
        >
        > _____
        >
        > From: HYPERLINK
        "mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com"jacksongenealogy@-yahoogroups.-co

        7/3/2007
        > 10:02 AM

        > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        7/3/2007
        > 10:02 AM

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        10:02 AM

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        10:02 AM

      • billy maynor
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
          Thanks for your reply! Bryant Maynor was my great grandfather. Cecil
          Maynor was my uncle, and Charles and Judy are my first cousins. I had
          written a book on this Maynor line about a year ago, which dates back to the
          1700's. However, I'm trying to fill in some holes or missing data. I try
          to get as current as I can. One line that I'm trying to find more info on
          is the John Wallace Waller and Sallie Ann Maynor line. As far as the Maynor
          posts, I like to use this forum to correspond with my Maynor line and other
          Maynor lines. However, I do love the Jackson Co., AL history that I see in
          this forum and seeing other surnames also. Great forum!

          http://newlivehotmail.com