Re: [jacksongenealogy] Maynor and Waller

  • paula stockebrand
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
      Hi Billy, are you part of the dna project?
      Paula
      Walls history

      bluebill68 <billywmaynor@...> wrote:
      If anyone out there that has more info on the Maynor and Waller surname
      in Jackson Co., AL, please let me know. As I've mentioned previously,
      there are two separate Maynor lines in Jackson Co., AL although I don't
      mind seeing info relating to the other line. I'm also interested in
      the Waller line because Sallie Ann Maynor and John Wallace Waller. I
      understand that the Wallers have a lot of history in Jackson Co., AL,
      and I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that could share some
      with me. Thanks!

      Billy Maynor
      billywmaynor@...

    • billy maynor
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
        I am part of the Maynor/etc. surname project, and my sample is 30277, which
        kind of stands to itself.

      • rgpipes@hughes.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
          I see the WALLERS in the 1910 and 1920 Jackson County Hollywood census and
          next door is some MAYNORS.

          Regina

          _____

          If anyone out there that has more info on the Maynor and Waller surname
          in Jackson Co., AL, please let me know. As I've mentioned previously,
          there are two separate Maynor lines in Jackson Co., AL although I don't
          mind seeing info relating to the other line. I'm also interested in
          the Waller line because Sallie Ann Maynor and John Wallace Waller. I
          understand that the Wallers have a lot of history in Jackson Co., AL,
          and I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that could share some
          with me. Thanks!

          Billy Maynor
          HYPERLINK "mailto:billywmaynor%40hotmail.com"billywmaynor@...

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          10:02 AM

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          10:02 AM

        • bluebill68
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
            Yes, they are Sallie Ann Waller's brothers. Of course, in 1920,
            John W. is listed with a new wife, Minnie. Sallie died in 1916.
            Bart and Andy were her brothers, who are living near her.

            --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, <rgpipes@...> wrote:

            > I see the WALLERS in the 1910 and 1920 Jackson County Hollywood
            census and
            > next door is some MAYNORS.
            >
            > Regina
            >
            > _____

            7/3/2007
            > 10:02 AM

            > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            7/3/2007

          • rgpipes@hughes.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
              In the 1910 census Jackson County I see a Bryant MAYNOR that says he was
              born in Fl. and his parents were born in N C. What are you searching for?
              Seems like you have all the census.

              I knew a Judy and Charles MAYNOR in Hollywood. Judy still lives there.
              Think their father's name was Cecil Maynor.
              Regina

              _____

              Yes, they are Sallie Ann Waller's brothers. Of course, in 1920,
              John W. is listed with a new wife, Minnie. Sallie died in 1916.
              Bart and Andy were her brothers, who are living near her.

              --- In HYPERLINK
              "mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com"jacksongenealogy@-yahoogroups.-co
              m, <rgpipes@...-> wrote:

              > I see the WALLERS in the 1910 and 1920 Jackson County Hollywood
              census and
              > next door is some MAYNORS.
              >
              > Regina
              >
              > _____
              >
              > From: HYPERLINK
              "mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com"jacksongenealogy@-yahoogroups.-co

              7/3/2007
              > 10:02 AM

              > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              7/3/2007
              > 10:02 AM

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              10:02 AM

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              10:02 AM

            • billy maynor
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
                Thanks for your reply! Bryant Maynor was my great grandfather. Cecil
                Maynor was my uncle, and Charles and Judy are my first cousins. I had
                written a book on this Maynor line about a year ago, which dates back to the
                1700's. However, I'm trying to fill in some holes or missing data. I try
                to get as current as I can. One line that I'm trying to find more info on
                is the John Wallace Waller and Sallie Ann Maynor line. As far as the Maynor
                posts, I like to use this forum to correspond with my Maynor line and other
                Maynor lines. However, I do love the Jackson Co., AL history that I see in
                this forum and seeing other surnames also. Great forum!

                http://newlivehotmail.com