Maynor and Waller

  • bluebill68
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4 9:12 PM
      If anyone out there that has more info on the Maynor and Waller surname
      in Jackson Co., AL, please let me know. As I've mentioned previously,
      there are two separate Maynor lines in Jackson Co., AL although I don't
      mind seeing info relating to the other line. I'm also interested in
      the Waller line because Sallie Ann Maynor and John Wallace Waller. I
      understand that the Wallers have a lot of history in Jackson Co., AL,
      and I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that could share some
      with me. Thanks!

      Billy Maynor
      billywmaynor@...
    • paula stockebrand
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4 9:54 PM
        Hi Billy, are you part of the dna project?
        Paula
        Walls history

        bluebill68 <billywmaynor@...> wrote:
        If anyone out there that has more info on the Maynor and Waller surname
        in Jackson Co., AL, please let me know. As I've mentioned previously,
        there are two separate Maynor lines in Jackson Co., AL although I don't
        mind seeing info relating to the other line. I'm also interested in
        the Waller line because Sallie Ann Maynor and John Wallace Waller. I
        understand that the Wallers have a lot of history in Jackson Co., AL,
        and I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that could share some
        with me. Thanks!

        Billy Maynor
        billywmaynor@...

      • billy maynor
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4 10:03 PM
          I am part of the Maynor/etc. surname project, and my sample is 30277, which
          kind of stands to itself.

        • rgpipes@hughes.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4 10:06 PM
            I see the WALLERS in the 1910 and 1920 Jackson County Hollywood census and
            next door is some MAYNORS.

            Regina

            _____

            If anyone out there that has more info on the Maynor and Waller surname
            in Jackson Co., AL, please let me know. As I've mentioned previously,
            there are two separate Maynor lines in Jackson Co., AL although I don't
            mind seeing info relating to the other line. I'm also interested in
            the Waller line because Sallie Ann Maynor and John Wallace Waller. I
            understand that the Wallers have a lot of history in Jackson Co., AL,
            and I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that could share some
            with me. Thanks!

            Billy Maynor
            HYPERLINK "mailto:billywmaynor%40hotmail.com"billywmaynor@...

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            10:02 AM

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            10:02 AM

          • bluebill68
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4 10:09 PM
              Yes, they are Sallie Ann Waller's brothers. Of course, in 1920,
              John W. is listed with a new wife, Minnie. Sallie died in 1916.
              Bart and Andy were her brothers, who are living near her.

              --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, <rgpipes@...> wrote:

              > I see the WALLERS in the 1910 and 1920 Jackson County Hollywood
              census and
              > next door is some MAYNORS.
              >
              > Regina
              >
              > _____

              7/3/2007
              > 10:02 AM

              > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              7/3/2007

            • rgpipes@hughes.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 4 10:25 PM
                In the 1910 census Jackson County I see a Bryant MAYNOR that says he was
                born in Fl. and his parents were born in N C. What are you searching for?
                Seems like you have all the census.

                I knew a Judy and Charles MAYNOR in Hollywood. Judy still lives there.
                Think their father's name was Cecil Maynor.
                Regina

                _____

                Yes, they are Sallie Ann Waller's brothers. Of course, in 1920,
                John W. is listed with a new wife, Minnie. Sallie died in 1916.
                Bart and Andy were her brothers, who are living near her.

                --- In HYPERLINK
                "mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com"jacksongenealogy@-yahoogroups.-co
                m, <rgpipes@...-> wrote:

                > I see the WALLERS in the 1910 and 1920 Jackson County Hollywood
                census and
                > next door is some MAYNORS.
                >
                > Regina
                >
                > _____
                >
                > From: HYPERLINK
                "mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com"jacksongenealogy@-yahoogroups.-co

                7/3/2007
                > 10:02 AM

                > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                7/3/2007
                > 10:02 AM

                Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                10:02 AM

                Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                10:02 AM

              • billy maynor
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 4 10:40 PM
                  Thanks for your reply! Bryant Maynor was my great grandfather. Cecil
                  Maynor was my uncle, and Charles and Judy are my first cousins. I had
                  written a book on this Maynor line about a year ago, which dates back to the
                  1700's. However, I'm trying to fill in some holes or missing data. I try
                  to get as current as I can. One line that I'm trying to find more info on
                  is the John Wallace Waller and Sallie Ann Maynor line. As far as the Maynor
                  posts, I like to use this forum to correspond with my Maynor line and other
                  Maynor lines. However, I do love the Jackson Co., AL history that I see in
                  this forum and seeing other surnames also. Great forum!

                  http://newlivehotmail.com