Re: [jacksongenealogy] "Fanning's" and "Jacks" Famlies Buried at Taylor Cem. New Market, Alabama

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      Loretta:
      My husband and I published two volumes on the Fanning families of AL and TN. Volume I in 2000 and Volume II in 2003.

      In Volume II of "And Then Along Came The Fannings" on page 86 you will find your answer on Flora F. (Fanning) Jacks. She was the daughter of William Henry and Martha Elizabeth (Brown) Fanning. Although I have her being born in Feb 1886, guess because that's what it looked like on the census. She was the sister-in-law of Laura E. Fanning. Laura E. was also a Fanning before she married Milton B. Fanning.

      You gave me some info on the Jacks family that I did not have because it wasn't included in the Cemeteries of Madison County, AL. I suppose those markers have been added since that book came out. Thanks for that info.