SMITH/SIMS/COOLEY

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      I am trying to find out information on a J. Tom SMITH that was living in
      Jackson County, Alabama in 1910 with his wife Ida and family. They had been
      married for 15 years. This was his first marriage and her second. The Ida
      I am searching for was a COOLEY and born in Tennessee and may have married a
      SIMS and when he died she married J. Tom SMITH. Ida's parents were Jesse
      and Martha COOLEY living mostly in Bledsoe County, Tennessee. Ida had a
      brother James William COOLEY that married Annie SMITH in Jackson County,
      Alabama BUT they both were born in Tennessee. She had a brother Jesse George
      COOLEY that also married a SMITH, her name was Effie J. SMITH and they also
      were in Tennessee.

      Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      12:19 PM