FANNING

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hi everyone:
      I'm trying to locate any and all who are related to the FANNING and related families of Jackson and Madison County AL  Some of these familes moved into Franklin, Lincoln and Moore counties, TN and some went to Texas and other places.  This is a very, very large family and I would appreciate any information any of you can give me.  There are many surnames involved.
      Thanks a million
      Jewel