[jacksongenealogy] Help needed

  • Helen and Jerry Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hello all....Ive ran into a brick wall while doing my family tree...perhaps
      some one can help out there....Im trying to find out about my grandfather
      Raleigh Johnson...he was married first to a unknown,at least to me....I do
      know he had at least 1 daughter from that marriage,Nancy Emma...she married
      Elijah Gentle then she married a Clinton Gentle....I know she had 3
      children,Walter,Sadie Belle,and Wm Arthur...then Grandpa married my Granny
      Laura Scruggs..they had 4 children Ira,Bill,Hallie,Dorie Lee,and Gladys..any
      help would be appreciated
      I can't even walk without YOU holding my hand
      The mountains are too high,and the valleys too low
      Down on my knees,is where I learned to stand
      No,I can't even walk without YOU holding my hand!
      Thank You Jesus!