Re: [SPAM] [jacksongenealogy] Re: JACKSON COUNTY GRAVEYARDS

  • Patricia Smith
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 17, 2007
      Can you see the cemetery from Keel Hollow Road? Is the cemetery marked? Do I need to contact someone for permission to go to it?
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 11, 2007
        All

        Someone sent me a picture of John (Pig) Riddle some time back. In my
        travels and receiving email I have misplaced the picture. My intent was to save the
        picture until I could get to a printer and print the pic.but now I cannot
        find it. Could we please reconnect and get a copy of the pic.? D. Simmons is
        also looking for this.

        Thanks

        Bill Cagle