Jackson County 1860, Patsy Wheeler, age 65, Martha and Sarah Walls

  • Paula (Stockebrand )now Fabionar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007
      In 1860 in the Jackson County Alabama census, Township 3, Range 6
      east, just after the Browning household,
      There is a 65 year old "Patsy" Wheeler in a household with a Martha
      Walls(age 23) and infant Sarah Walls.
      Patsy Wheeler may be a widow. I don't know if Patsy's maiden name is
      Walls
      or Wheeler? Perhaps this "Patsy" is the "Martha Wheeler" seen(57 in
      1850)in the Benton 1850 census in Alabama in the household of William
      Wheeler, age 78 (birthplace unknown), and also a 15 year old "Martha
      Walls".They are listed after the Wesson household.
      I think this is the same person, "Martha Patsy (Walls?) Wheeler.
      If you have any clues to these families, I would like to hear from
      you!

      Sincerely,
      Paula
      pfabionar@...