Shipp Cemetery

  • kathy edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      Clay,
      Do you know where I can find any information on the Shipp Cemetery, Big Coon
      near Stevenson, AL. I would like to know the history and when the cemetery
      began.

      Also, I talked to a lady named Faye Talley from 168 Sarah Betty Lane, Apt.
      F1, Scottsboro, AL 35769 and phone number 256-228-6438 that is collecting
      money for a new fence around the
      cemetery. If anyone has someone buried at Shipp Cemetery, I hope they can
      help by donating
      to this fund.

      Thanks,
      Kathy Guinn Edwards

      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2007
        Sorry, I'm not sure of this place.

        From: "kathy edwards" <kated35765@...>

        > Clay,
        > Do you know where I can find any information on the Shipp Cemetery, Big Coon
        > near Stevenson, AL. I would like to know the history and when the cemetery
        > began.
        >
        > Also, I talked to a lady named Faye Talley from 168 Sarah Betty Lane, Apt.
        > F1, Scottsboro, AL 35769 and phone number 256-228-6438 that is collecting
        > money for a new fence around the
        > cemetery. If anyone has someone buried at Shipp Cemetery, I hope they can
        > help by donating
        > to this fund.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kathy Guinn Edwards

        > PC Magazine�s 2007 editors� choice for best Web mail�award-winning Windows
        > Live Hotmail.
        > http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM
        > _mini_pcmag_0507

      • frances_lambert2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
          Ship cemetery T2S R7E Sec 17 approximately 70 graves first known
          interment Rebecca Wynne (1826-1874) THis cemetery is on the jackson
          county gen web.
          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "kathy edwards"