Valley Leaves

  • Loretta Simmons
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2007
      I would like the Valley Leaves ($15.) for the set of 14 I think it was.

      Dwight Simmons
      25 Forest Green Drive
      Springfield, IL. 62711

    • msbs05@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2007
        Hey,

        Those were about all I have left besides Blount County, so they are yours. I can take paypal or money order. If using money order my addy is

        Michaele Swiderski
        4611 Old Mission Rd
        Chattanooga, TN 37411

        I have them set aside for you. The shipping is $3.00 so a total of $18.00.

        Thanks so much
        Michaele

        From: Loretta Simmons <dwightsf2176@...>

      • purplecraze38@charter.net
        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2007
          Hi, I will pay with paypal. do I send it to msbc05@...? Thanks so much, Regina

        • purplecraze38@charter.net
          Message 4 of 5 , May 30, 2007
            Hi, I paid thru paypal please let me know if you got it, Thanks and have a great day, Regina

          • altafae@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 31, 2007
              In a message dated 5/30/2007 11:34:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
              purplecraze38@... writes:

              Blount County

              What is left of Blount County?