Re: IRBY and WALLACE

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 1999
      He purchased the land in March, 1831.

      richard

      Daniel had a son named John, we believe his middle initial was "M" but I won't rule out anything. John was born before 1842 and died about 1864 during the war. Does this fit with the land information you have?
      Sylvia

      I have a John W. Irby buying land here Huntsville Meridian Range 4E Township 4S section 35 E1/2NW

      Richard
      I am searching for information on my gggrandparents, Daniel Hudson IRBY and Sarah Angelina WALLACE.