Tiffin families throughout AL

  • floydtiffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007
      I've enjoyed reading all the messages on many families that lived in
      and around Alabama and decided it's time to jump in.
      My dad's line, Tiffin, settled in and around Alabama in the 1800's.
      Some stayed and some migrated on West as my great-grandfather did.
      If you run across any Tiffins, would you give me a hollar. I have a
      lot of family information but am still finding cousins everywhere.
      Really enjoy the site. Thanks to all.

      Floyd Tiffin, Jr
    • Anthony Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007
        Sure will.

        floydtiffin <fdt4@...> wrote:
        I've enjoyed reading all the messages on many families that lived in
        and around Alabama and decided it's time to jump in.
        My dad's line, Tiffin, settled in and around Alabama in the 1800's.
        Some stayed and some migrated on West as my great-grandfather did.
        If you run across any Tiffins, would you give me a hollar. I have a
        lot of family information but am still finding cousins everywhere.
        Really enjoy the site. Thanks to all.

        Floyd Tiffin, Jr

      • Cathy Carter White
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
          Nancy Martelia TIFFIN GREEN was my great grandmother. She was born April 19,
          1885 and died May 22, 1973 in Jackson County. She married my great
          grandfather James Worth GREEN Sept. 17, 1902 in Scottsboro. She is buried in
          the McAnelly Cemetery outside Scottsboro, along with my GG grandparents:

          Mary Ann TIPTON, b. April 7, 1868; d. Nov. 18, 1947
          Jefferson Davis TIFFIN, b. March 18, 1862; d. March 22, 1926

          and my GGG grandparents:
          Nancy JETT, b. Mar., 1833; d. Mar. 22, 1882
          John Henry TIFFIN, b. Oct. 2, 1832; d. Dec. 22, 1907.

          I have information on several other generations of TIFFINS if you are
          interested in sharing.
          --
          Cathy Carter White
          carterwomen@...