Lowry,Lowery,Goff

  • Jean Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      After reading all the letters on this site I am wordering if anyone out
      there knows anything about the Lowry; Godd families. Samuel Lowry & Mary
      Ann Goff lived in Jackson Co In the 1870 census. They had the following
      children John W. & Lee. His Dad (John )lived in Jackson Co in the 1860
      .amuel Lowery married Mary Ann Godd the 19th of Sep 1867 in Jackson Co.
      Would love to hear from anyone who might know something about these
      families. My e-mail address in ajpriest@... Thanks