Re: [jacksongenealogy] My family

  • Sylvia King
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
      I would like to know more about your Starkey family. 3 Starkey siblings married Haynes siblings. They are not my direct line, but they came to Eastland County Texas about the same time as my Irby family from Jackson County.

      Sylvia King, Cisco, Texas.
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2007
        Sylvia, My great great great grandmother was Sarah Armarilla Starkey she married William Henry Armbrester or Ambrester. Thanks, Regina

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2007
          My Great Great Grandpa was William John Williams he married Nancy Caroline Elkins, my great grandmother was Katie Frances Williams and she married Jesse Marion Holcomb. William John and Nancy caroline were both born in Lenoir County Tennessee. Thanks
        • paula stockebrand
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 22, 2007
            My name is Paula Fabionar..Hello..I am a member here, and I sent Karl some notes "offlist" regarding the Walls, Griffiths, Ledbetters, Bradleys, etc.....I am
            at pfabionar@...!!

            Karl Plenge <karlplenge@...> wrote:
            I am really just caught in the middle here.

            I responded to a posting by Regina that mentioned Ledbetters (see 3/21), mentioning that I have some MS Ledbetters in my tree, and someone who I guess is not a member of this board sent me the info I posted this morning for me to post.

            I am not connected with the Jackson Co Ledbetters that I know of, just raising the possibility that I might be.

            I don't have any connection to any of the other families mentioned in the info I posted this morning.