Re: Coffee town

  • Alta Wallace
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Can anyone tell me about Coffee town, 1850--? Looks like most of mine lived
      there--Wellborns-wilburns, Sublett, Maples, Romans, Hugh and Mary coffee.
      What are the cemeteries? How large is it, where is it located?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        Could anyone tell me anything about Swain, Alabama and Wood Reservation?
        Thanks to anyone who will be willing to help--I really lost..........Sherrie
        Swain-Wood