Re: [jacksongenealogy] looking for descendants of Zachariah Simmons & Elizabe...

  • frances sadler
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
      My ggrandparents, Joseph Thompson Landess and Amarilda Mahulda Howell
      Landess are buried in King Cove Cemetery and I believe it is also known
      as the Fanning Cemetery. I understand that it is all most impossible to get
      up to it and that there are snakes. Is Jeremiah Riddles in your Line? My
      ggrandfather Joseph T. Landess and his son both owned land Township 1 Range
      3 east they owned land in Sections 13, 14, 26 in Jackson Co. then in Madison
      Co. they owned land in 1 South 3 East and in Sections 13, 14 , Jeremiah
      Riddle had land in section 14. Would like to hear from you. Frances
      Landess Sadler
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
        Fanning and Kings Cove are different cemeteries but are located about one
        mile apart. The Jacks Cem. is also in that area.

        Bill Cagle