Re: [jacksongenealogy] looking for descendants of Zachariah Simmons & Elizabe...

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
      The King Cove Cem is not far from my home but there is a Cem. in Puncheon
      Cove caled Hayes Cem. and is in the area that Riddles owned property. My
      gggrandmother was Mary Riddle. Do you have any Cagles in your line?

      Bill Cagle

    • frances sadler
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
        My ggrandparents, Joseph Thompson Landess and Amarilda Mahulda Howell
        Landess are buried in King Cove Cemetery and I believe it is also known
        as the Fanning Cemetery. I understand that it is all most impossible to get
        up to it and that there are snakes. Is Jeremiah Riddles in your Line? My
        ggrandfather Joseph T. Landess and his son both owned land Township 1 Range
        3 east they owned land in Sections 13, 14, 26 in Jackson Co. then in Madison
        Co. they owned land in 1 South 3 East and in Sections 13, 14 , Jeremiah
        Riddle had land in section 14. Would like to hear from you. Frances
        Landess Sadler
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
          Fanning and Kings Cove are different cemeteries but are located about one
          mile apart. The Jacks Cem. is also in that area.

          Bill Cagle