Re: [jacksongenealogy] looking for descendants of Zachariah Simmons & Elizabe...

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 5:22 AM
      Do you know where the Fanning Cem. is located? I live in the NW corner of
      Jackson Co. and own property that belong to the Riddles. Fanning Cove is down
      the road from where I live and there is a Cem. located in that cove.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 5:30 AM
        The King Cove Cem is not far from my home but there is a Cem. in Puncheon
        Cove caled Hayes Cem. and is in the area that Riddles owned property. My
        gggrandmother was Mary Riddle. Do you have any Cagles in your line?

        Bill Cagle

      • frances sadler
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1 5:28 PM
          My ggrandparents, Joseph Thompson Landess and Amarilda Mahulda Howell
          Landess are buried in King Cove Cemetery and I believe it is also known
          as the Fanning Cemetery. I understand that it is all most impossible to get
          up to it and that there are snakes. Is Jeremiah Riddles in your Line? My
          ggrandfather Joseph T. Landess and his son both owned land Township 1 Range
          3 east they owned land in Sections 13, 14, 26 in Jackson Co. then in Madison
          Co. they owned land in 1 South 3 East and in Sections 13, 14 , Jeremiah
          Riddle had land in section 14. Would like to hear from you. Frances
          Landess Sadler

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3 7:20 AM
            Fanning and Kings Cove are different cemeteries but are located about one
            mile apart. The Jacks Cem. is also in that area.

            Bill Cagle