Re: [jacksongenealogy] looking for descendants of Zachariah Simmons & Elizabe...

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28 10:21 PM
      In a message dated 3/28/2007 10:23:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      dwightsf2176@... writes:

      Riddle

      I have various Riddle family, just wives mostly, do you have anything on
      James Thomas Riddles, or Nancy Riddle who married John William Stephens who died
      in Blythes Chapel, Tishomingo, MS, USA? Or Buster Riddle who married
      Emmaline Kitchens.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
            Do you know where the Fanning Cem. is located? I live in the NW corner of
            Jackson Co. and own property that belong to the Riddles. Fanning Cove is down
            the road from where I live and there is a Cem. located in that cove.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
              The King Cove Cem is not far from my home but there is a Cem. in Puncheon
              Cove caled Hayes Cem. and is in the area that Riddles owned property. My
              gggrandmother was Mary Riddle. Do you have any Cagles in your line?

              Bill Cagle

            • frances sadler
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
                My ggrandparents, Joseph Thompson Landess and Amarilda Mahulda Howell
                Landess are buried in King Cove Cemetery and I believe it is also known
                as the Fanning Cemetery. I understand that it is all most impossible to get
                up to it and that there are snakes. Is Jeremiah Riddles in your Line? My
                ggrandfather Joseph T. Landess and his son both owned land Township 1 Range
                3 east they owned land in Sections 13, 14, 26 in Jackson Co. then in Madison
                Co. they owned land in 1 South 3 East and in Sections 13, 14 , Jeremiah
                Riddle had land in section 14. Would like to hear from you. Frances
                Landess Sadler

              • cagle8185@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
                  Fanning and Kings Cove are different cemeteries but are located about one
                  mile apart. The Jacks Cem. is also in that area.

                  Bill Cagle