Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: ROGERS, MEDLOCK, CULPEPPER, YATES, MORTON, SARTIN, MOO...

  • researcher@digginbones.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 23, 2007
      Sorry for the automated reply. I will be out of town from March 24 through March 29. I will reply to all messages upon my return.

      Thanks for your patience.

      Rex Bertram
    • researcher@digginbones.com

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 23, 2007

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 24, 2007
                  He has been placed on "receive no messages" so we should not get any more.

                  Anyone going away can change the way they receive their messages then read the missed messages at the group home web site. If you can't figure it out Richard or I will do it for you. If you want to change the way you receive messsages, All , Disgest, or None, Read at Website we can do that for you also.

                • Karl Plenge
                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 24, 2007
                    Could Clay or someone temporarily suspend this person from the email list? Each time someone sends a message, his auto-reply generates a response, which gets mailed to everyone on the list, including him - and that generates another auto-reply. This will go on all week.

                    Thanks!

                    Sorry for the automated reply. I will be out of town from March 24 through March 29. I will reply to all messages upon my return.

                    Thanks for your patience.

                    Rex Bertram

                  • Cynthia Pugliese
                    Message 9 of 28 , Mar 24, 2007
                      I had 19 of these messages in my mailbox this morning. This doesn't include those I got yesterday. Clay, can you do something about this? That is more than the number of messages actually received, so this doesn't seem to be acting like an automated reply message.

                      Cindy Pugliese

                      Message 10 of 28 , Mar 24, 2007
                        I had 19 of these messages in my mailbox this morning. This doesn't include those I got yesterday. Clay, can you do something about this? That is more than the number of messages actually received, so this doesn't seem to be acting like an automated reply message.

                        Cindy Pugliese

                        He already corrected it, you shouldn't get any more.