Lowry, Lowery

  • Jean Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      This is my first time to write but after reading all the good information
      from others I have been wondering if anyone out there is researching the
      Lowry,Lowrey,Goff. I believe my ggrandfather, Samuel Lowry married Mary
      Ann Goff in Jackson Co. in 1867. They had at least 4 children, John W,
      Lee, Thomas and Charles. I believe Samuel was born in Tn in 1846 & Mary
      Ann was born in AL in 1855. Would love to hear from anyone about either
      of these families. Thanks Jean Priest