Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: William M. Beavers/Paint Rock Valley book

  • Faye Craig
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2000
      Roni, do you know if the book you referred to: Paint Rock Valley
      Pioneers is still available, and if so where I could order a copy. Many
      of my Kennedy and Campbell ancestors settled in that area.

      Thanks very much.
      Faye Campbell Craig
      fcraig@... or
      wcraig7526@...

      Supposedly, he was mentioned in
      > the book Paint Rock Valley Pioneers. His tombstone is quoted in the
      > book I believe. Roni

    • Charles McCutchen
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2000
        Faye,
        I've been stuck on my great grandfather Ben Campbell
        and wife Fanny McCollough. I know his father was
        Benjamin M. "Mack C." Campbell and hims mother was
        Palina "Pliney" Paralee Dulaney. Do these Campbells
        fit into any information you have?

        Thanks,
        Charlie.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • princessozma@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2000
          Actually I am not sure. Let me do some checking. But, in the
          meanwhile here is the exact title and authors.

          "Paint Rock Valley Pioneers" by Kittye Vandiver Hershaw, Evelyn Smith
          Rochell and Addie Katherine Stovall Shaver, 1986)
        • Faye Craig
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
            Hi Charlie, I can find no connection thus far with our Campbell lines.
            My earliest proven ancestor is George Washington Campbell b. 4-30-1810,
            thought to be the son of Theophilus Campbell.

            Sorry I can't be of more help.

            Regards,
            Faye

          • marywinn@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
              I don't think Paint Rock Valley Pioneers is available anymore.

              I have a copy and will do lookups.

              Mary Winn Anderson