Old Church Records

  • robert_s_63134
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2007
      I have a 4th gr grandfather named John Williams who is listed in the
      1850 Jackson County census as a Baptist minister. I'm curious if there
      might be sources of old church records from Jackson County, AL? I
      believe he lived north of the river, not far from present day
      Stevenson. Any help would be appreciated!
    • Lewis Flanagin

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 9:52 AM
          Sorry for the late reply, but better late than never!
          Thanks very much for the info. I intend to try to
          borrow those films.

          Robert Schneider