Re: [jacksongenealogy] Arphax Family Maps Deluxe Edition - Dekalb Co

    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 8, 2007
      Sharon

      Always helps if I get the name right!

      www.arphax.com

    • Joseph T. Richardson
      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 20, 2010
        I highly recommend Footnote.com. I've had cases where I paid the National
        Archives for a record search, only for them to return back that they
        couldn't find the records (despite my giving specific names, dates, and file
        numbers). I later found the records on Footnote.com. I've been a member for
        four years, and have them to be fast, reliable, good quality, and with a
        wide (and ever-growing) catalog of records.

        --Joseph