Re: [jacksongenealogy] Araphax Family Maps Deluxe Edition - Dekalb Co

  • Sharon Dover Romanek
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 8, 2007
      Do they have a website Clay? I tried but could not find one.

      Thanks

      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Primary e-mail: sromanek@...
      Secondary e-mail: sromanek@...

      Researching: WI & IL Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, NC-Williams, NC & AL Edge, NY-Smith, Kirksey, NY-Demers, NY-Murphy, VT-Allen

      I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive,
      soft and still, "Daughter, if you don't
      remember us, who will ?"-----------

      Want a photo of an ancestor's grave? Try http://www.cemeterysurveysinc.com/
      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 20, 2010
        I highly recommend Footnote.com. I've had cases where I paid the National
        Archives for a record search, only for them to return back that they
        couldn't find the records (despite my giving specific names, dates, and file
        numbers). I later found the records on Footnote.com. I've been a member for
        four years, and have them to be fast, reliable, good quality, and with a
        wide (and ever-growing) catalog of records.

        --Joseph