Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: NARA Fee Increases

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
      I would guess that the increase would be in effect by summer. You know that old saying "we aren't going to raise your taxes", whisper "just fees" they ain't taxes after all.

      You can look for increases at county and state levels as more and more people get into genealogy.

      My advise is order everything you want before the increase. Won't belong before $25 for a few pages will seem cheap.