Re: 1866 Census Notes

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      The list from Jimmie was all that I had previously posted plus some of Township 4 Range 4.

      I intend to continue posting names by Township and Range so that you can see who the neighbors were.

      When the 1866 census is complete we hope to make it into a zipped searchable file such as the Jackson Co. MegaCem is. and post it at the groups home website. I don't know how rootsweb will handle it since they do theirs differently but the megafile hopefully will be at the Yahoo Groups jacksongenealgy and jackson-co under Links after everything has been posted.

      There is much more to go and I have been having problems with gout/arthritis so please be patient we will get it all posted.

      Some individual members have been bouncing back because their mailbox or server can not handle large files. These members can see the census under message history at the group home website.